Flange hard-seal forged steel gate valve has the characteristics of low fluid resistance, applicable pressure and temperature range, etc. It is one of the most commonly used cut-off valves, used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. At present, the domestic gate valve generally adopts the three design structure of the 1970s. Compared with the gate valves in advanced countries such as the United States and Japan, the structure is bulky, the valve body material is incomplete, and the sealing performance is unreliable. The sealing performance is not reliable. Especially the low-pressure gate valve of PN1.0MPa is only made of cast iron in China. The cast iron gate valve often suffers from serious problems such as freezing and cracking of the valve body and falling off of the gate. The carbon steel stem of the cast iron gate valve is easy to rust, the quality of the packing gasket is poor, and the internal and external leakage is serious. For corrosive medium conditions, there is a lack of PN1.0MPa stainless steel gate valves suitable for low-pressure systems in China. Substitute stainless steel gate valves with higher pressure levels, which not only increases the investment in projects or projects, but also causes unnecessary waste of stainless steel materials.
Product features of forged steel gate valve with hard seal flange:
1. It meets the requirements of advanced standards at home and abroad, with reliable sealing and excellent performance.
2. The valve body has a complete range of materials, and the packing and gasket can be reasonably selected according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, which can be suitable for various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
3. It adopts wedge-type elastic gate structure, medium and large diameters are equipped with rolling bearings, which is easy to open and close.
4. A variety of piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
5. Developed PN1.0MPa low pressure carbon steel gate valve, which can replace iron gate valve, effectively solving the problems of cast iron gate valve shell easy to freeze and crack, gate easy to fall off, valve stem easy to rust, and sealing performance is unreliable.
6. Developed PN1.0MPa low-pressure stainless steel series gate valve, which can be applied to various corrosive media working conditions, reduce costs and save materials.
Application scope of forged steel gate valve with hard seal flange:
Z41Y stainless steel high-pressure forged steel gate valve is suitable for pipes with nominal pressure PN1.0～16.0MPa, working temperature -29～425℃ (carbon steel) and -40～200℃ (stainless steel), used to cut off or connect pipes The medium in the road. Through the selection of different materials, it can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing media, and urea. The driving methods are manual, bevel gear transmission and electric.
Stable Operation / Thick Valve Body / Reliable Quality
Low noise and stable
Not easy to rust
Low failure rate
Ingenuity Craftsmanship, Excellent Quality, Years Of Experience
Not easy to burst, good sealing, not easy to leak
Nearly 20 years of experience in the valve industry, reliable quality
Smooth and beautiful surface, stable structure
Strong connection, not easy to loosen
Wenzhou Weinaite Valve CO.,LTD
Address: No.9,Xingchao Road,Road,3,Avenue,Binhai District.Wenzhou City,Zhejiang Province