The bonnet of the forged steel flange gate valve is divided into three types: bolt bonnet, welded bonnet and pressure self-tightening bonnet. The main feature of this valve is the rising rod with bracket, and the integral valve body is flange. The flat-bottomed valve seat design reduces the fluid pressure and makes the flow unimpeded. It is widely used as a regulating and intercepting device on fluid pipelines such as tap water, sewage, construction, food, electric power, medicine, metallurgy, light textile, energy system, etc.
Features of forged steel flange gate valve
1. The flat-bottomed valve seat structure design is adopted to eliminate the accumulation of impurities and reduce the fluid resistance, so that the circulation is smoother.
2. Easy to open and close, with little effort.
3. The installation is convenient, and the flow of the medium is relatively free, and there is no restriction.
4. The structure is simple, the sealing is tight, and the manufacturing process is exquisite.
Forged steel flange gate valve installation
1. Clean the inside of the valve before installation, and there should be no impurities in the valve cavity and sealing surface.
2. Tighten the bolts connecting each part evenly.
3. Check whether the packing part is tightly sealed to ensure that the packing is tightly sealed and the gate can be opened and closed flexibly.
4. Before installation, check the valve model, size and other information, and the flow direction of the medium must be consistent with the specified flow direction.
5. When installing, leave a certain space to facilitate the operation of the valve drive.
6. Strictly follow the instructions of the wiring diagram and arrange the wiring of the drive device.
7. After installation, it must be maintained regularly.
Wenzhou Weinaite Valve CO.,LTD
Address: 74 Industrial Zone, Longwan District Wenzhou, China